I’m the technical founder and leader of several actively used open source projects:
- Marten — Postgresql as a Document Db and Event Store for .Net
- Lamar — Fast IoC container, successor to StructureMap, and sundry chicanery with Roslyn
- Baseline — The obligatory collection of extension methods and utilities to fill in the gaps in the BCL
- Alba — A humble library for integration testing against ASP.Net Core applications
- Jasper — The next generation server side framework for service bus and web applications. The successor project to FubuMVC and FubuTransportation.
- Oakton — a command line parsing tool for extensible commands on your .Net 5 application